- $10 Gift Card: Submit a healthy recipe. If we like it, we’ll post it on our site and send you the card-it’s that simple! Winners are announced Mondays on our facebook page. http://bit.ly/jdtYME
- Website Wednesday means a free product for one lucky fan. We’ll post an article and a question on the facebook page. Answer correctly and you’re entered to win! http://www.facebook.com/prosource.net
- Free ProSource.net Shirt? Two ways to win:
- 1)Submit your transformation story. This also qualifies you to win a ProSource Prize package. http://bit.ly/fN2V7G
- 2) Every Friday we give a shirt to one lucky facebook fan-because you guys rock! http://www.facebook.com/prosource.net
Freebie Friday is Overflowing Today!
T-shirts, Autographed Jerseys, Supreme Protein Bars…Your chances are looking pretty good! Here’s how you can enter to win:
3. WIN A FREE BOX OF SUPREME PROTEIN BARS: Presented by FishStrong.com. Check out their contest page to enter. 6 winners will be chosen 8/31/11.
GOOD LUCK FANS!
ProSource customers are the world’s best, and we enjoy hearing from you every day. The ProSource.net Facebook page is always hopping, with bodybuilders and fitness fanatics sharing their wisdom, looking for advice, and just talking about their experiences on the road to the perfect physique and overall health.
Of course, sharing isn’t a one-way street, and we’re always looking for reasons to shower our workout-warrior friends with gift cards, goodies, and other freebies. Check the ProSource.net Facebook page every day, and be sure to participate in these fun weekly promotions:
1) Mondays: Send in a healthy recipe you use. If it’s awesome, and we share it on our site, you win a $10 ProSource.net Gift Card! One winner each week! http://bit.ly/juxKAi
2) Wednesdays: We’ll post a question from a ProSource article. Answer correctly and you could win the featured supplement! http://bit.ly/bIASoh
3) Fridays: We give away a ProSource.net T-Shirt to one lucky fan.
4) In addition to those weekly prizes, you can send in your sucess stories with before/after photos and score a FREE shirt. If your photos get the most “votes” (LIKES) at the end of the month, you win a ProSource Prize Package! http://bit.ly/i5dssz
Bottom Line: Keep a close eye on our Facebook Page. We’ll Hook You Up! http://on.fb.me/aSopdh
I hope everyone tuned into Spike TV to see my client Tim “The Barbarian” Boetsch manhandle Kendall “Da Sypder” Grove! This was a big win for The Barbarian with his Middleweight Debut. The fans were impressed with Tim’s new figure at 185lbs (including UFC President Dana White). We worked incredibly hard implementing different nutrition and supplementation to get The Barbarian to a powerhouse at middleweight. We used a ton of ProSource supplements to get the Barbarian to look the way he did. We always want to thank all of our fans for the support and will promise to keep working hard to make a real run at the title. Many of my new ProSource followers were asking how I got acquainted with UFC fighter Tim “The Barbarian” Boetsch. How do a bodybuilder and UFC fighter train together and be beneficial for one another with their methodologies and styles with training/dieting? This blog entry is going to be dedicated to the dynamic synergy which makes Tim and I a nasty and unique force.
Read the rest of this entry »
Read the rest of this entry »